What is embodiment?
We are embodied beings. From the moment we are born, our bodies are essential to our learning, growth and relationships with others. Embodiment is the practice of not only understanding with your mind, but experiencing as your whole being.
Why is it important to have an embodiment practice?
When space is held for intentional embodiment practices:
- We experience a deepened relationship with the body-mind and the world around us
- We discover a pathway to getting unstuck in a sustainable way
- We move into the flow within ourselves where change unfolds organically
We will be creating space for embodiment by engaging in the following practices:
- Trauma Informed yoga
- Meditative Art
- Sound Bath
- Group Brainspotting / Bodyspotting
- Other Embodiment Exercises
- Enjoy a Nourishing Lunch
What you will gain from this workshop:
- Attune to the energetic presence of emotions in the mind-body
- Restore flow in the nervous system
- A full-body awareness of the patterns that keeps us stuck.
- An accessible embodiment practice to continue growth at home
A great fit for those who are:
- Looking to explore the practice of embodiment or deepen your current practice while in community with others
- Feeling stuck in emotions (or life in general!) or operating from limiting beliefs
- Feeling that your “knowing” is just beyond your reach
When: June 26th, 9am-3pm
Space is Limited to 10 people:
Cost: $180 – $90 due at registration and remainder day of event